Most people starting up in business – whether in agriculture or any other sector – do so because they have a good business proposition and the drive and commitment to see it through.
To give your business the best chance of success, expert advice is essential. At Smailes Goldie Turner, we can provide expert support to help you make your bright business idea a reality.
We can help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up financial systems for your business that will help you keep compliant with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and assist with installing accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
For more information about Smailes Goldie Turner, specialist agricultural accountants in Hull, please contact us.
Back to Services